• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Hi From Pink Pig Print Sutton - in - Ashfield UK

Pink Pig Print

Hi all. Not new to Signs101 was a member way back when (well some years ago now. And have just returned as i need some bed time reading. and to help were i can.
I have been in the Garment Gift and Large Format printing for just over 14 years. and have used most print methods along the way.
Over the past 5 years trade as declined and as our old fateful large format printer ( ye old rock hopper 60") went bang and was sent to the big print shop in the sky, we just did garment and gift printing.
We have now started looking at returning to Large format print again as we keep turning work down.
we are only a small business based in Sutton - in - Ashfield. Nottinghamshire UK. so as the norm competing with the big business is hard. but hay there is lots of workout there for us all.
So again Hi to all on the forum. :smile::smile: