• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi There from a floating sign shop!

vinylcutgraphics

Hi all from the UK!

I guess we are one of the more unusual graphics companies out there.... with my partner, we run a mail order company, and have a SP300 (cadet) on a boat! Been doing so for 4 years now with no major problems.

Well anyhow, I'm sure i'll be popping up for advice etc, i'll get some pics of the boat up later if anyones interested :rock-n-roll:

Cheers

Will

Jillbeans

I can see the need in your area for a graphics supplier like this. I have dabbled with trying to build narrowboat roses in Corel.
While I'd rather paint them, and would rather see boat graphics such as these done in the traditional fashion, I think you could bring in some cash.
When I am over there and check out the boats, some are mouth-wateringly done up, and others look like sh!t.
Love....Jill

cool stuff! have actually hired a narrow boat and gone down those rivers before in that area, many, many years ago!
welcome from NC by the way
cheers

Urq

Wow I bet you are the only one to be operating out of a boat on this Forum or any other for that fact!
Thats pretty unique :Welcome:

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Welcome to best sign forum on the internet. That setup beats the days I had complete Gerber setup in a van and went to car dealerships to do custom graphics on location.