• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

High quality artwork

Mikeb64

Best source for high quality artwork? Currently I am specifically looking for variations of the US flag for printing on an Edge II. I have some from an artwork CD but the quality is terrible.

visual800

large file google images search is your friend, when you find one it may link to a page where you can purchase. Sometimes images are dirt cheap

Marlene

which Edge do you use? I have an Edge2 and have found that letting it set the resolution makes for a crappy print when it comes to raster files. I use classic dot at 75 LPI instead of Gerber tone or photo tone as both of those are grainy looking. Try a few settings along with a better file to see if you can get a better print.

Ready

Ready To Go
Best source for high quality artwork? Currently I am specifically looking for variations of the US flag for printing on an Edge II. I have some from an artwork CD but the quality is terrible.

Hello from Florida,
These were created in Omega composer and exported as PDF.

Bob P.

Attachments

• Flag USA.PDF
    44.4 KB · Views: 155