• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

High Res/Vector Image Source for Aquatic Wraps

txwrapper

The Granbury Sign & Wrap Guy
Hello All!

We are going to be wrapping some kayaks in the near future. We are located near a decent sized recreational/fishing lake and have completed several boat wraps, but have never wrapped a kayak before. We have partnered up with a local kayak retailer here and want to do some R&D.

Upon initial testing, I figured we should definitely be using wrap films designed for LSE plastics, so we now have that on hand. For our first test wrap, we want to make an aquatic themed wrap, with a large-mouth bass "in-action". We have a deposit photos subscription, but aren't really seeing what we need. I have seen some boats and trucks that have very high resolution Bass Fish in the wraps (pic below for reference). Marine Graphics Ink out of Australia has some pretty impressive images in their wraps. Do you guys think they have an image source or an awesome graphic designer?

TIA

4rom4z.jpg

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
What material are you going to use, wrapping kayaks is not easy at all. I did one a few years ago and it was crazy.

MikePro

i'm a DIY kinda guy. I'd be out there with a whitebox, light, & camera asking to take pictures of people's fish as they are loading up their trailers.
....and passing out business cards to those interested :)

Johnny Best

5 minute rough, is this what you want to do on the top or are you doing the sides.

Attachments

• kyak.jpg
    kyak.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 135