• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

High visibility ( fluorescent ) yellow

CP Signs

Good afternoon. Local ambulance service are redoing their vehicles, and they want high visibility yellow ( fluorescent ). Is there a manufacturer that has that in a form of air release?

Thanks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Let's take a flying leap that you find some of this stuff and it will last more than 6 months or so. Will your local municipality of where this vehicle is located allow such a color on the streets legally ??

J Hill Designs

completely off topic, but -- I saw a matte finish fluorescent orange range rover driving around my town a few months ago - I wish I had grabbed a photo

CP Signs

Yellow won't be reflective, other stripes will be. Attached is a sample they sent me.

Thanks

Attachments

• ambulance yellow.png
    ambulance yellow.png
    532.9 KB · Views: 46

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That doesn't look fluorescent. It's the color combination playing tricks on your eyes. It's more along the lines of a canary or lemon yellow.

CP Signs

Lol. Then it was a good trick because it was an exact match to Oracal high visibility yellow. Problem is, I need air release. Lots of places have it on their ambulance.