• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

High visual orange or green vinyl or substrate?

signgirl

i have a request for 6 - 3' x 3' signs and they are looking for a high visual orange ( they mentioned paint) and I was wondering if there's such a vinyl or substrate out there that I could use. At first I was thinking fluorescent but not sure if that would be the same brightness. Thanks!

Billct2

Are you sure they're not referring to a reflective? If not flourescent would work, but most have a limited outdoor life.

AKwrapguy

i have a request for 6 - 3' x 3' signs and they are looking for a high visual orange ( they mentioned paint) and I was wondering if there's such a vinyl or substrate out there that I could use. At first I was thinking fluorescent but not sure if that would be the same brightness. Thanks!

Most likely HIP or DG reflective. If this is for road construction they might require specific manufacture as well.

signgirl

Are you sure they're not referring to a reflective? If not flourescent would work, but most have a limited outdoor life.

No, not reflective. I've looked into the fluorescent ( my first thought) but did see the limited outdoor life and that's not going to work. Thanks!