• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HKS and Uniform color palettes?

Colin

So, in CorelDraw there's a number of different color palettes; RGB, CMYK, Pantone..............but does anyone use the HKS palette?

And there's another one called "Uniform Colors" (which are all RGB), what's that all about?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do you understand how wind is turned into electricity so when you flip a switch a light goes on ??

The grid work, the turbines the spinning and turning of all this stuff.... it would be neat to know, but with so much on your plate right now.... why make more worries than you need to cope with ??

Colin

Do you understand how wind is turned into electricity so when you flip a switch a light goes on ??

The grid work, the turbines the spinning and turning of all this stuff.... it would be neat to know, but with so much on your plate right now.... why make more worries than you need to cope with ??

I'm not making more worries, I'm just trying to understand in general terms what those two palettes are about.

Here's a different one:

I was of the understanding that RGB and CMYK colours will always print differently, so just for a reference, I created a grid of the std palettes in CorelDraw, and applied the corresponding colours from the palette. One got all CMYK colors, and the other all RGB.

First I printed them off on my little Canon desktop printer, and they were identical. I thought that they would certainly be different on the Roland, but they are identical on that too! What gives?

Attachments

• Colour Palettes.jpg
    Colour Palettes.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 137