• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Home Made Electrolysis Machine(Picture Heavy)

shakey0818

Made a home made Electrolysis Machine to clean any rust from tools and just about anything.So far it works great.I used a 5.2 watt and a 6 watt Cell phone charger.You can use basically any volt but the higher the volt the more you have to keep an eye on it.Yo can use 1-2 gallons of water and 1 table spoon of Arm n Hammer laundergent and a tablespoon of salt to a 5 gallon bucket and use rebar for a grounding rod and hook it up to a car battery.That would be good for bigger items.The pliers you seen in the pict were hooked up to the 5.2 watt for about 15 min.I would leave things in longer if there really rusted.I won't go into to many details how i made it cause of my poor writing skills so heres a few links.Works great so far.

How to use electrolysis for rust removal - YouTube

[video=youtube;-8vT2mdXBs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8vT2mdXBs8[/video]

TreasureDigging.com DIY Electrolysis Device - YouTube

[video=youtube;lb5-VAoNVd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb5-VAoNVd4[/video]

r0ts.jpg q8yo.jpg e2dw.jpg

d0ax.jpg yumx.jpg py2l.jpg

a5yje2e7.jpg ydanebut.jpg padyny7y.jpg 30538b9770a7f96f2611693ced3b5b29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinylman

Easy hair removal

Really pretty cool idea.

When I read the heading on your post I thought you found a way to help me remove the extraneous hair I have growing from my palms. I guess I will have to look elsewhere for my personal problem.

But this will be very helpful getting the "rust" off my NUTS:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

shakey0818

Really pretty cool idea.

When I read the heading on your post I thought you found a way to help me remove the extraneous hair I have growing from my palms. I guess I will have to look elsewhere for my personal problem.

But this will be very helpful getting the "rust" off my NUTS:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It might just work for that.I'll try it and get back to ya.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hair between the knuckles would be a favorite concern for many, but I'd like to know why in the second picture, you're cooking up hot dogs ?? :munchie:

phototec

Hair between the knuckles would be a favorite concern for many, but I'd like to know why in the second picture, you're cooking up hot dogs ?? :munchie:

That's funny, I knew they were the rubber handles, but after reading your post, they do look like hot dogs.....:ROFLMAO:

:rock-n-roll: