• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Hooters Orange

Hot Vinyl

Hot Vinyl
I appreciate the advise you guys have given in the past so I have another question. I have a client that is wanting to match up the orange for Hooters. The vinyl has to be transparent for light to shine through. The RGB is 224,98,61 and the CMYK is 0,56,73,12. I'm wondering if anyone knows or can recommend a brand of vinyl and color I can use to do the job? If you got any suggestions please let me know. Or if there is any reps that would be willing to send me some samples so I can match up I would appreciate it. Thank you and God Bless

unclebun

Those two colors don't really match up.

If it has to be translucent vinyl, there aren't really many choices. If those colors are really the official RGB or CMYK values, pick the darkest orange translucent vinyl your provider has. Most brands only have a couple of orange translucent vinyls.

I would think the same way. In order to be translucent it will need to be almost red to look orange when lit up. I think there's a poppy red by 3M which would probably work.