• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Horrible, HORRIBLE! Font ID needed, Sorry

Andy D

For the love of God, don't stare directly at this design, else you lose yo' mind!!!!
I ran this through Find My Font, nothing.

upload_2021-3-10_10-3-21.png

jwlllpl

This conversation begins with "PLEASE let me help you...";):)

BlueStone (Regular) for first line.

The closest I have for the 2nd line is Verveine (Regular *Oblique)

Line 3 is LHF Quantum (Italic) slant removed and really squeezed!

Last edited:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
So, you don't have to pour your love and skill into creating something with it.
fwew. I feel better now.

Last edited:

jimbug72

I don't know who deserves to be punched in the face harder. The person who designed that. or the person who said, "Yeah, I'll represent my company with that!"

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
This conversation begins with "PLEASE let me help you...";):)

BlueStone (Regular) for first line.

The closest I have for the 2nd line is Verveine (Regular *Oblique)

Line 3 is LHF Quantum (Italic) slant removed and really squeezed!

I think we need to all tag you in font selections. You rock finding needles in haystacks!

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
My favorite is when people ask for this really skinny, pretty fru fru font to cut out and place on their door and they don't realize I will go nuts weeding the thing out.

Andy D

My favorite is when people ask for this really skinny, pretty fru fru font to cut out and place on their door and they don't realize I will go nuts weeding the thing out.
Not only that, but they're the 1st to peel. I always tell them I won't warranty small thin stroke letters.