• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HORRIBLE SERVICE Need Contact Info ASAP Aba Visibility Products HORRIBLE SERVICE!

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
:readthread:
http://www.abacatalog.com/ Aba Visibility Products (Worst Vendor I have used!)

I need the Owner's name and Number now!

I have the 1 phone number, this company is 1 week pas due date and they have now shipped the package to the wrong location. Guys I do not wine and complain, you would be pissed to high heaven if you saw the email traffic.

I have talked to Shaila at the company but I need a owner on the phone. I am starting to believe they outsource their prints since, they could not tell me the printer was down and the due date would be missed by over 1 week. And they did not care to call me and gave me an email on the due date telling me that the tent did not ship. When this shocked me because over 1 week prior they sent an email saying the Frame has shipped, I replied to the email and a phone message asking, if the tent was in the shipment too. There were 2 phone calls and 2 emails. A whole week passes by before, "ooopsies we did not send the tent, our printer is down" this is on the due date..

Guys help me out.

The customer of mine is on a 15 city tour in 22 days and ABA has the itenerary, we have already missed 3 cities. Worst is I look incompetent due to my vendor.

Sorry if my post is all over I am just beyond pissed.

Letterbox Mike

I know nothing about this company so can't help you out there, but if you're in a pinch and need to get a replacement product out the door quickly, call Orbus. They should be able to produce a tent for you in a few days max. Probably not ideal but it may be quicker than waiting for the other vendor to come through.

TXFB.INS

here is the website info, maybe can track someone this way

Registrant Name: Lucas Wallgren
Registrant Organization: Griffco Partners, Inc
Registrant Street: PO Box 65621
Registrant City: Salt Lake City
Registrant State/Province: Utah
Registrant Postal Code: 84165
Registrant Country: United States
Admin Name: Lucas Wallgren
Admin Organization: Griffco Partners, Inc
Admin Street: PO Box 65621
Admin City: Salt Lake City
Admin State/Province: Utah
Admin Postal Code: 84165
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.8019833672
Admin Fax:
Admin Email: it@vmutah.com
Tech Name: Lucas Wallgren
Tech Organization: Griffco Partners, Inc
Tech Street: PO Box 65621
Tech City: Salt Lake City
Tech State/Province: Utah
Tech Postal Code: 84165
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.8019833672
Tech Fax:
Tech Email: it@vmutah.com

Hero Signs

Thanks guys, I will give that number a call.

I just was sent me an email saying that they sent it to the correct address this morning but the tracking # is for FL not TX and delivery date is today. And she has not called me.

I have the Orbus catalog.

Appreciate the other vendors for my future orders. But since it is printed I will not be doing a rush this time.

Speedsterbeast

Me Too

I'm dealing with them for the first time and the last time as well. Nothing but horrible service. Saw them in Vegas at ISA and they looked quite professional. -Never again

HulkSmash

:readthread:
http://www.abacatalog.com/ Aba Visibility Products (Worst Vendor I have used!)

I need the Owner's name and Number now!

I have the 1 phone number, this company is 1 week pas due date and they have now shipped the package to the wrong location. Guys I do not wine and complain, you would be pissed to high heaven if you saw the email traffic.

I have talked to Shaila at the company but I need a owner on the phone. I am starting to believe they outsource their prints since, they could not tell me the printer was down and the due date would be missed by over 1 week. And they did not care to call me and gave me an email on the due date telling me that the tent did not ship. When this shocked me because over 1 week prior they sent an email saying the Frame has shipped, I replied to the email and a phone message asking, if the tent was in the shipment too. There were 2 phone calls and 2 emails. A whole week passes by before, "ooopsies we did not send the tent, our printer is down" this is on the due date..

Guys help me out.

The customer of mine is on a 15 city tour in 22 days and ABA has the itenerary, we have already missed 3 cities. Worst is I look incompetent due to my vendor.

Sorry if my post is all over I am just beyond pissed.

These guys are a Merchant Member here under another company name.

Visible Marketing.. His name is Nate on here... and they do print their stuff in house..

Hero Signs

I got a email reply today saying she "will take care of it" But the package is still going to FL before TX. So I am wondering how long this will be.

I called their local Wrap Company Also, Thanks TXFB.INS for the website info that got me the other shop #. Nobody wanted to forward my information to the owner. I am an owner, we are peers, not sure what the issue is.

I completely understand issues, myself my large printer is down and I have had 38 hours missed between 2 employees in the past 2 weeks due to illness. I got it, but the communication and fumbling... I would fire any one of my guys for this.

nate

Hello Everyone--
I go away for a few days of vacation, take the time to browse signs101 and came across this post. I'd like to clarify a few things, and help set the record straight on this order.

First off, I am the Chief Operating Officer of Griffco Partners, Inc, a privately held corporation based in Utah. I am also one of the shareholders of the company, making me for all intents and purposes an "owner." It is my duty as the COO of Griffco to ensure our companies operate as they're supposed to. Obviously, in this instance our wholesale group, ABA Visibility Product fell short.

Before I address the complaint, I'd like to explain that Griffco Partners, Inc is a multi-million dollar company, with 34 current employees spread throughout our group of companies. I say this, not to boast, nor brag, but rather to help explain why the OP couldn't just contact the owner. There six owners of Griffco, and coincidentally they are all on vacation with me (it's a family business!).

I would also like to mention, as Colorado Signs did earlier, that everything we produce print wise is done in our 17K square foot facility in Salt Lake City. We do not use sub contractors for printing.

With that in mind, let me directly address this complaint, and share with you what I've learned.

First, we have 20 inbound phone lines to serve customers, and one of eight sales people will pick up the phone if called during our business hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm mountain time, monday through Friday. Email is answered between those hours as well. I don't have an answer as to why our customer was not able to get a hold of us. But I will continue to work on this.

Second, this tent was indeed delayed, and for that I can accept total blame. We have a Mimaki JV5320DS for our dye sublimation. If anyone has ever worked with a JV5, you would know it needs constant TLC. We had some new parts arrive, and it looks like this order was not completed before the machine was taken down for installation. In doing so, we missed the deadline for this tent top.

Upon realizing this, Shaila rushed the tent through production, and asked our customer to provide a shipping address so that we could ship the tent top directly to his customer. She secured the information, but we messed up. As you read earlier, our customer's customer is on a cross US trip promoting his product. The address we shipped it to appears to be his last stop, rather than his current stop.

When I found this out today, I immediately had our production group produce a new tent, and have it overnight for Saturday delivery to the correct address. I just spoke with our QC/Shipping Manager, and he verified the tent was produced, and sent to the address that our customer specified. If all goes well, this will arrive Saturday morning.

In the meantime, the tent top that was sent incorrectly is being picked up from the hotel where it was dropped off a day late, and also being overnighted to the customer. Thus our customer's customer will now have two tent tops to use for their display.

These are the immediate steps I took to fix our mistake. As It's Friday night at 10:30, I've not yet had a chance to speak with our customer directly, but that will happen as soon as possible.

I hope that this helps clear up what happened. Long story short, we screwed up, and we take full responsibility for what happened. I am going to make this right. To the guys at Mike Davis Signs, I sincerely apologize for the trouble we've caused you. This is not typical of what we do.

Thanks for reading.

Nate

HulkSmash

Hello Everyone--
I go away for a few days of vacation, take the time to browse signs101 and came across this post. I'd like to clarify a few things, and help set the record straight on this order.

First off, I am the Chief Operating Officer of Griffco Partners, Inc, a privately held corporation based in Utah. I am also one of the shareholders of the company, making me for all intents and purposes an "owner." It is my duty as the COO of Griffco to ensure our companies operate as they're supposed to. Obviously, in this instance our wholesale group, ABA Visibility Product fell short.

Before I address the complaint, I'd like to explain that Griffco Partners, Inc is a multi-million dollar company, with 34 current employees spread throughout our group of companies. I say this, not to boast, nor brag, but rather to help explain why the OP couldn't just contact the owner. There six owners of Griffco, and coincidentally they are all on vacation with me (it's a family business!).

I would also like to mention, as Colorado Signs did earlier, that everything we produce print wise is done in our 17K square foot facility in Salt Lake City. We do not use sub contractors for printing.

With that in mind, let me directly address this complaint, and share with you what I've learned.

First, we have 20 inbound phone lines to serve customers, and one of eight sales people will pick up the phone if called during our business hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm mountain time, monday through Friday. Email is answered between those hours as well. I don't have an answer as to why our customer was not able to get a hold of us. But I will continue to work on this.

Second, this tent was indeed delayed, and for that I can accept total blame. We have a Mimaki JV5320DS for our dye sublimation. If anyone has ever worked with a JV5, you would know it needs constant TLC. We had some new parts arrive, and it looks like this order was not completed before the machine was taken down for installation. In doing so, we missed the deadline for this tent top.

Upon realizing this, Shaila rushed the tent through production, and asked our customer to provide a shipping address so that we could ship the tent top directly to his customer. She secured the information, but we messed up. As you read earlier, our customer's customer is on a cross US trip promoting his product. The address we shipped it to appears to be his last stop, rather than his current stop.

When I found this out today, I immediately had our production group produce a new tent, and have it overnight for Saturday delivery to the correct address. I just spoke with our QC/Shipping Manager, and he verified the tent was produced, and sent to the address that our customer specified. If all goes well, this will arrive Saturday morning.

In the meantime, the tent top that was sent incorrectly is being picked up from the hotel where it was dropped off a day late, and also being overnighted to the customer. Thus our customer's customer will now have two tent tops to use for their display.

These are the immediate steps I took to fix our mistake. As It's Friday night at 10:30, I've not yet had a chance to speak with our customer directly, but that will happen as soon as possible.

I hope that this helps clear up what happened. Long story short, we screwed up, and we take full responsibility for what happened. I am going to make this right. To the guys at Mike Davis Signs, I sincerely apologize for the trouble we've caused you. This is not typical of what we do.

Thanks for reading.

Nate

Respect Nate. Very classy response.

Hero Signs

I figured I needed to follow up with this post. I did get a call from the company I think it was Matt or is that you Nate??... They did get the client the order and made a concession for me. I gave my client a concession on tour bus graphics to make some sort of concession for this error. I felt the need to post this because I needed this fixed now. I used ABA because I have seen their facility in Utah while on vacation 2 years ago.

We screw up stuff too (like a job order getting stuck to another job order then the customer comes in that day and we rush that job in 1-2 hours). and I am the throat to choke or back to pat as the owner and I greatly appreciate the follow up.

Not sure what happened but I believe this issue is now solved.

I will be using ABA again, yall will have my company's tent order here soon. I appreciate the call and I will be in touch.