• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How abused have you seen wall wraps get?

C

ColoPrinthead

I'm curious how bad wall wraps get treated in public areas. I'm going to be printing full coverage wall graphics for a room children and food will be around and my boss thinks something like Avery 2611 or Phototex will get torn up. I'd like to hear about your experiences after installation.

rjssigns

A friend of mine with two young boys installed clear acrylic sheets 48 inches tall over the walls in the boys rooms and hallway. He said by the time they can reach over the top they will be old enough to know better. Worked great.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Kids, inks, vinyls...

I'm curious how bad wall wraps get treated in public areas. I'm going to be printing full coverage wall graphics for a room children and food will be around and my boss thinks something like Avery 2611 or Phototex will get torn up. I'd like to hear about your experiences after installation.

A caution! Please make sure the inks and media in question meet the U S Govt's CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission)codes. http://cpsc.gov/

TheSnowman

I have some PhotoTex on my showroom wall. Where I set all my Auction company's signs, it's slightly worn it over the years just from the edges brushing against it.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I love phototex as well but for very long term murals we have done in the past, we use the same combo as a vehicle wrap. Laminated 3M 180..... Stays up nice, they can clean it, and just seems to last.