• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion How 'bout any of you................... ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've been getting invites from something called "Alignable" through regular e-mails. I joined about 2 or 3 years ago. It was alright at first and I made some connections. However, none of them turned into a job. Anyway, about 6 or 8 months ago, I started getting requests from other members here at s101. I cannot respond to anyone, as the site has become a paid site, if you want to do anything other than see who is inviting you out for coffee or libations. I'm not ignoring you, just cannot answer you.

• So, first I just want anyone who has reached out to me to know.... I am not dodging you.
  • Secondly, does anyone here really do anything with this setup ??
  • Last....... how do you get out of it ??

Gino :toasting:

Billct2

Yea, I joined, only to help out some customers. Never use and have never seen any use for it.

rjssigns

I joined at the request of a client. Not sure why. Email for that is a separate box and I haven't had the time to check it. Maybe I'm missing something. I dunno.

jimbug72

I also joined at the request of a client. Got zero value out of it, email barrage started getting annoying and I couldn't find a simple way to get out of it so I just flagged the emails as spam about 6 months ago and stopped seeing them. Completely forgot about them until this post so my spam filter is doing it's job.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I thought it was a scam from day 1 so I ignored it. Same with Linkedin. Except; I got as far as linkedin downloading my contacts so I cut it off. Not a good thing to do.