• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How create Custom Color Palettes in Flexi?

David40

Is there anyone that can tell me if and how to create custom color palettes in Flexi? Can't find anything about it in the help file.
Thanks

thewvsignguy

Just start on the default palette, edit or add your colors and save it to whatever name you like.

What version of Flexi are you using?

Pat Whatley

Use this....

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 134

David40

Thanks for the replies.
Using version 10.5. I did start doing just that, adding my own colors, but then I accidentally changed some of the default colors by accident and can't figure out how to get them back because I don't know what the mixture of colors was. I'd like to create my own palette based upon the default and several others but leave the originals alone in case I screw up again.
Pressing the color spec button allows you to modify the existing palettes but I don't see anything there that creates a new custom palette from scratch.

thewood

Hover over any open swatch table, right click and select New Table. You can drag existing swatches into the new table and add your own colors.