Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How create Custom Color Palettes in Flexi?

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by David40, Sep 26, 2012.

1. David40

David40 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Is there anyone that can tell me if and how to create custom color palettes in Flexi? Can't find anything about it in the help file.
    Thanks

Tags:
  2. thewvsignguy

thewvsignguy Active Member

Feb 21, 2008
    Grantsville, MD
    Just start on the default palette, edit or add your colors and save it to whatever name you like.

What version of Flexi are you using?

3. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Use this....

Attached Files:

4. David40

David40 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Thanks for the replies.
    Using version 10.5. I did start doing just that, adding my own colors, but then I accidentally changed some of the default colors by accident and can't figure out how to get them back because I don't know what the mixture of colors was. I'd like to create my own palette based upon the default and several others but leave the originals alone in case I screw up again.
    Pressing the color spec button allows you to modify the existing palettes but I don't see anything there that creates a new custom palette from scratch.

5. thewood

thewood Very Active Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Tennessee
    Hover over any open swatch table, right click and select New Table. You can drag existing swatches into the new table and add your own colors.

6. David40

David40 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Now THAT is just as cool as can be. Thanks so much! :U Rock: