• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how do i cross cut automaticly?

i know theres got to be a setting to auto cross cut after every job right? i just can't figue out how, anybody know?

also i am using flexi 7.5 and can't figue it out there either.

woolly

its a option in the graphtec windows driver and i think in the controller so should be in flexy. er somewhere

woolly

chopper

if by cross cut you mean it will cut the sheet off the sheet at the end of the job...
that will be done in the software if you do not have a high enough version it will not work, ( I know that you have flexi) I have sign lab and it wasn't available till version 7.1 rev9 or 10 it will be an option in the cutter setup to auto cut after each job, I have it in sign lab 8 works great... you should ask for a demo of sign lab 8 the photo editing is worth the switch alone!!
//chopper

PMG

On my Fc 7000-130,to do a cross cut ...on the plotter its self hit menu / next /then choose cross cut.

PMG

Got yah..... here is your answer LOL in PM go to Graphtec properties .here is a pic,as you see i have mine turned off.Hope that helped:peace!::peace!:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 66

PMG

after you open default job properties at the bottom there is a button called cutter options (see Pic below) open that up and go to after job.

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 77

PMG

In Production Manager (PM) Right click on your plotter and go to default properties .