• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How Do I Remove My Graphtec From Flexi?

C

ColoPrinthead

I was gone when our new printer was installed and the tech decided it would be better for us to run our Graphtec through Flexi, and it is not. I have not been able to find any info on how to get the setup reversed back to cutting through AI with Cutting Master 4 (where I can save my different condition settings); deleting the cutter from Flexi doesn't help because it just launches back to the Flexi set up when I attempt to cut.

C

ColoPrinthead

Are you trying to cut from Illustrator and it still open up to Production Manager instead of Cutting Master?
Yes, and when I remove the graphtec from flexi the cutting master link in AI prompts me to re associate the cutter with flexi giving no other options.

bannertime

Is there an option to go into Cutting Master settings and changing the driver to the Graphtec instead of Production Manager? Pretty sure it's not an issue with Flexi.

juan.runnells

Production Manager Wide Format
Are you running through USB or parallel. You jist need to go up to the graphtec tab at the top right click and delete

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

C

ColoPrinthead

Are you running through USB or parallel. You jist need to go up to the graphtec tab at the top right click and delete

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
I had tried that but it just wants to reload to Flexi when I try to cut again. I was able to completely remove CM4 and went back to 3, so I'm happy again.