Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How exact is the Bad Wrap?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Signsforwhile, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Signsforwhile

Signsforwhile Very Active Member

Feb 17, 2006
    New York
    Never used it before but decided to pick up one template for a Honda Accord. Starting to print everything and noticed that a couple of measurements I took off the actual car yesterday do not coincide with the template...

The sides needed just a littel adjustment. But seems like they are WAY off with the roof and maybe hood....

Tags:
  2. FTG

FTG Member

Aug 17, 2011
    South Dakota
    They claim they're within a 1/4" on everything, but I'm not sure how exact they actually are.

3. Signsforwhile

Signsforwhile Very Active Member

Feb 17, 2006
    New York
    I'm going to wait till the car gets here now. The sides were easy to adjust with photos but I don't have a shot of the roof. My notes say the printed panel size of the roof should be 41x62. Bad wrap is over 10" in every direction...I would run it if it wasn't for text that needs to fit between the moonroof and edge of roof.

4. lexsigns

lexsigns Premium Subscriber

Dec 24, 2007
    Burlington ma
    last one I used was off a little- I always measure the actual prior to cuttiing or printing anything!

5. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    Pro vehicle outlines is almost 100% accurate. Always double check though