• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How exact is the Bad Wrap?

Signsforwhile

Never used it before but decided to pick up one template for a Honda Accord. Starting to print everything and noticed that a couple of measurements I took off the actual car yesterday do not coincide with the template...

The sides needed just a littel adjustment. But seems like they are WAY off with the roof and maybe hood....

FTG

They claim they're within a 1/4" on everything, but I'm not sure how exact they actually are.

Signsforwhile

I'm going to wait till the car gets here now. The sides were easy to adjust with photos but I don't have a shot of the roof. My notes say the printed panel size of the roof should be 41x62. Bad wrap is over 10" in every direction...I would run it if it wasn't for text that needs to fit between the moonroof and edge of roof.

lexsigns

last one I used was off a little- I always measure the actual prior to cuttiing or printing anything!