• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How many hours a day do you spend on Signs101.com

I was wondering how many hours a day do you spend on Signs101.com. I know some of us our addicts practically... (me) LOL. Anyways, let me know! Interesting to know... :)

graphixtogo

2 many that is... :Big Laugh

can't get anything done...must refresh page and see what's new!!!!!!

prying hands off keyboard.......must....go....to......bed............ :Sleeping:

EXACTLY WHAT I DO...

My wife gets mad at me and wants me to go to "bed" with her...

I cant get away from the keyboard...monitor...computer...thoughts...money...ideas...creativity...money...designs...logos...MONEY>>> :thankyou::signs101:

Left Coast

I have it open from 8 am til I go to bed im afraid to say... lot of fun stuff happens thru out the day on here.

Marlene

I log on and off all day when I waiting for something like vinyl to finish cutting, a phone call or just need a break.

D&Tgraphics

I am on and off all day at the shop and then when I get home I'm on for at least an hour or so. My wife gets mad at me quite often. :)

Dave Drane

Seeing that it is 10.20pm friday night here it is already time I was going to bed after a big week. getting back to the thread, I spend way too much time looking at S101

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I am generally logged on all day. I follow lots of threads closely, checking to see who's viewing it and then constantly hitting the Reload Page icon to see their replies I am anticipating. I have an almost full time job being on here.

Jillbeans

I sit here while cutting vinyl, or on slow days when there is nothing better to do.
I especially like helping with layouts as I learn from each one.
If I had a warm willing person in my bed at night I sure as heck wouldn't be on the Internet!
Love....Jill

Air Art Girl

maybe an hour. check it early in the morning before I head for the shop then again when I get home. Sometimes I have a few minutes to log on during the day but not usually.

vid

1/2 hour mornings before work
1/2 hour noonish for lunch
1/2-2 hours after work in 15-45 minute increments - depending on what you rascals are up to.

...and odd weekend here and there --- when I've got a project i don't want to do.

Always logged on at least one computer, though...

mystysue

maybe an hour. check it early in the morning before I head for the shop then again when I get home. Sometimes I have a few minutes to log on during the day but not usually.
Im right about where AirArt is.. i check in in the am.. and and night.. to see if anything is of interest.. very rarely in the day time at the shop as we are swamped it seems.. ..
We things are really nutz i may go a few days without checking in..