• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question how much a square

brentjosker

Other person supplies vinyl and laminate, wants me to setup file, print, laminate, cut and trim, box up...they will be doing install. I am running a 54" mutoh 1324x.
2 wraps, 555.85 sq ft and 454.82 sq

How much a square i was thinking 2.50 a square
Input please

Christian @ 2CT Media

Just say no, you open yourself up for a world of problems if your ink fade or you screw up a panel, etc.

We print on supplied material only for clients that know and assume the risks.

RavenSigns

I think you got the price right for a trade print. It’s good to hear that you didn’t experience any problems with the customer supplied vinyl and laminate.

Johnny Best

A lot depends on the material used and how long it took you to do setup, print, cut and box up.
If your happy with your price and the job is completed, then it is a "Gino's Happy Ending" deal.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Most of these kindsa machines use around 25¢ to 35¢ a square to produce for the ink. Once you add in your other particulars, I'd say you got well compensated for your efforts. Besides, if the machine was sitting idle for that time, ya just made an easy $2,500 dollars.

I just like happy endings. ;)