• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much should I charge for 20 truck trailor lettering/decals for each of them 75 squre ft dealingr

Sumon Sarker

How much should I charge for 20 truck trailor lettering/decals for each of them 75 squre ft dealing with 200 rivets cast vinyl 2 color?

signage

Hourly rate+(material cost*%markup)+design time+time to produce= price each do not discount until the end of complete job.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
With the limited amount of information you've provided and nothing to base any costs on, this is like asking how much should 20 meals cost with 200 french fries ??

Your profile says this is what you do for a living...... why don't you give us what you think you should go in at and we'll all pick it apart. Cripes, every sign shop has its own costs and overhead and will charge differently so we'll all be somewhere between $400 and $1,400.

Sumon Sarker

With the limited amount of information you've provided and nothing to base any costs on, this is like asking how much should 20 meals cost with 200 french fries ??

Your profile says this is what you do for a living...... why don't you give us what you think you should go in at and we'll all pick it apart. Cripes, every sign shop has its own costs and overhead and will charge differently so we'll all be somewhere between $400 and $1,400.

My shop expense is 1000 per month

rjssigns

$1300 per truck assuming two decals each. Also assuming the decals are just about 4' x 19' give or take. Then there is the aspect of cleaning before the install. Installing over rivets takes time to do properly. I clean the surface then make sure each rivet in the graphic area is spotless. If the truck is not spotless when I get it there is an up charge.
My price may be out there, but I don't care for this type of work and already need rotator cuff surgery.

Marlene

Some days it feels like we are dentist as it is like pulling teeth to get the info out of the OP. Please answer what has been asked and please post a photo and what you intend to apply to these trucks.

letterman7

I love questions like these. New guy, new to the business (website still has holding text) and doesn't know where to go or what to charge.. and he's bidding on 20 tractor trailers...

God I love this business sometimes.. :snarky: