• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help How to change HP360 belt

Eveny Medeiros

Finesse Graphic Solutions
Hey all! So, working this weekend to get a bus wrap out by Tuesday for the city. (they use during the week). And my belt busted mid print!!! I have the replacement but didn't have a tech scheduled to come out until next week. Is this something I can do? I've searched around but can't find much info. Also I'm in the Tampa Bay area if anyone is near and can help or know of someone who can help.

Mike Brice

I personally wouldn't risk doing it yourself. Our 360 sprung a leak in the optimizer line. We had the insides completely gutted and replaced using the Maintenance Kit 1. There is no way I would have been able to do all that he could. There are service codes and special tools. Way above my knowledge bank.

Dan360

It's not too bad. If you have the service manual follow the steps to remove the carriage and the belt comes out with it. Then just remove the belt where it's attached to the carriage and put in the new one. Just make note of which orientation the belt is attached, it needs to go on a certain way for the drive rollers on either side.

Eveny Medeiros

Finesse Graphic Solutions
A rep from one of our vendors referred a tech who travels and he happened to have a cancellation today and just fixed it!!!!

Hey all! So, working this weekend to get a bus wrap out by Tuesday for the city. (they use during the week). And my belt busted mid print!!! I have the replacement but didn't have a tech scheduled to come out until next week. Is this something I can do? I've searched around but can't find much info. Also I'm in the Tampa Bay area if anyone is near and can help or know of someone who can help.

Hi any questions or anything you can call us. We know everything about HP wide format printers. thanks, www.Wideimagesolutions.com