• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How To Cut An Oversize Image In Flexi

thesignguy1986

We are trying to cut an oversize image in flexi with contour. We print with registaration marks normally in Versaworks then contour in Flexi. Issue we are having is im not quite sure how to cut an image with contour that is roughly 74" by 80". Any help is greatly appreciated

AKwrapguy

This is a little confusing for me, I don't think that I've ever heard of anyone using two rip software's at the same time, so your printing with Versaworks but cutting in Felxi? Why not print and cut in Versaworks or just in Flexi? What is the issue with cutting? Is it off or is it not seeing the registration marks? I don't think that it shouldn't matter on how big the shape is...

myront

CorelDRAW is best
We do all this in CorelDRAW. Split the prints in half with overlap if needed. create reg marks, cuts, bleeds etc on each halves.