• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to do print dead alignment Oce Arizona/ Fujifilm Acuity

My prints are coming out so blurry, Ghosting, Shadowing. I printed the print head alignment, but can't figure out what to do with the printed info. Does anyone know how to do this? I have the Fujifilm version of the Oce Arizona 460gt. I couldn't find any info in the user manual.

MBO_1

You have to check the printheads. Are they all on the same height ? It is possible when you clean the printheads that you have pushed the printhead upside.
When you have shadow it can mean that one printhead is not at the same level of the other printheads.
The printheads can be pushed correctly back when you open the protection cover.

You have to check the printheads. Are they all on the same height ? It is possible when you clean the printheads that you have pushed the printhead upside.
When you have shadow it can mean that one printhead is not at the same level of the other printheads.
That was the exact problem. Thanks, worked perfect.

White Haus

Not a Newbie

It's amazing how much of a difference this can make!! I'm glad a tech mentioned this a while back while doing the annual maintenance on our Arizona. Easy fix and makes a big difference.

Sofia Lucas

Blue Dot Signs
Thanks for this kind help, I also need it.:)

jwmurphy

It's amazing how much of a difference this can make!! I'm glad a tech mentioned this a while back while doing the annual maintenance on our Arizona. Easy fix and makes a big difference.

So do you mean the printhead brackets that secure it in place, to loosen those, reseed, and then tighten again?? Or am I missing it.