Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to duplicate a print Job in Roland Versaworks?

Discussion in 'RIP Software & Color Management' started by phototec, Sep 12, 2017.

1. phototec

phototec Very Active Member

May 23, 2008
    Belton
    Is there a way I can copy (duplicate) an existing print job in VersaWorks to change the settings of the 2nd copied job and keep the original settings the same for the original job? Thanks for any help

Tags:
  2. JulieS

JulieS New Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Columbia, SC
    It would be nice to be able to do that. I haven't ever figured out a way.

3. phototec

phototec Very Active Member

May 23, 2008
    Belton
    Yep it would be nice, I have looked but can't seem to find a way to make a copy.

4. Jim DeBoer

Jim DeBoer New Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Medford, OR
    We just re-import another copy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. BVG

BVG New Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Sydney
    We just re-import another copy.

That's the way we do it, especially when doing a run that requires over the 250 max copy limit.

6. CSOCSO

CSOCSO I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.

Jul 18, 2012
    Florida
    save the job then reimport and save it in a different job again. Just make sure you do not touch the original file. if you open the file and save it again the time and date of creation of the file would be different and the saved job will be corrupt. This messed me up sooooo bad.