• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to get rid of Corel's pop up?

Kottwitz-Graphics

I downloaded the Corel Trial for 2017, and decided to wait to order (I have 15, so I don't need to upgrade to 17...I will wait till 18 or 19)...

But now I have this annoying pop up telling me that it has expired, and the only click on it is to purchase...

How do I get rid of this. It pops up to the front of everything, and takes up my work space...

Anybody?

neato

Hey Mark. I'm guessing if the trial has expired, the only option is to uninstall it and go back to 15.

707Work.com

I downloaded the Corel Trial for 2017, and decided to wait to order (I have 15, so I don't need to upgrade to 17...I will wait till 18 or 19)...

But now I have this annoying pop up telling me that it has expired, and the only click on it is to purchase...

How do I get rid of this. It pops up to the front of everything, and takes up my work space...

Anybody?

Can you use corel to cut vinyl, etc....will it export to vinyl cutters ?

Kottwitz-Graphics

Can you use corel to cut vinyl, etc....will it export to vinyl cutters ?

Yes. I use it and it will send the file to my Summa without an issue. I use Summa's WinPlot. The only thing I feel is missing is the weed mask lines between copy. I have to add it in Corel before sending to the plotter

mfatty500

It works for me, it's the only cutting add on I've used. You can add weed lines in cut master thru the software. unless of course the text /objects are to close for the weed line to fit, them you would have add them manually