• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to get the different styles in a font

SignosaurusRex

Not all versions of Corel are capable of accessing all of the alts and contextual ligatures.
Not sure if Corel X5 is one of them. Expanded font character tables and accessing the alts and c/ligs is a brain-child of Adobe so you may need to upgrade your version of Corel or at least utilize Adobe Illustrator.

billsines

In X7 it's ctrl F11, called "insert character," seems to be the equivalent of illustrator's glyph palette.

Sorry, haven't worked with X5 for some time, not sure if it's in there.

binki

Aw crap. Thanks. I will see what I can do. I only need a few letters so maybe I can trace them or just download the latest version. Thanks.

binki

Ok, I was able to get it to work with a trial version of Corel 2017. It looks like I will be upgrading. Thanks for the help and the links.

binki

Well, it is a good concept but pretty touchy to use. I was able to get what I wanted. Thanks for the tips and advice.