• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question How To Leave Signvox

buzzgraphics

Has anyone successfully migrated from Signvox to another product? I'm at the end of my rope. Customer service is horrible, and strictly limited to online chat - when someone is there. When you do get someone online they rarely can help you, I'm not sure what they're being trained on. I've left multiple messages with no response. I've had enough. As soon as I figure out how to get my data out I'm canceling.

SignVOX

Merchant Member
Hi,
You can migrate to shopVOX very easily. Just send an email to billing@techvoxinc.com and they will provide the details.

Here is a feedback from some one who is moving from signVOX to shopVOX:
Rao / Laxmi,
Unless you hear otherwise from me between now and end of day tomorrow please go ahead and convert our data to ShopVox Production on Friday as planned.
You guys have been great and have answered all of our questions. Having spent almost three decades in IT in the corporate world and having been through many data migration efforts, this is the smoothest one I have ever seen!
Best Regards,
--
Randy Finlay
Owner / President

Now w.r.to signVOX support, we still have the chat support and email support and I personally have called people to clarify any questions about signVOX recently...
Last week there was an issue with chat support provider for couple of days and hence you might not have seen the chat support link.
But I promise you if you are paying for a service from us, signVOX or shopVOX we will service your account, and if you feel anytime you are not being served then let me know and I will take care of it personally.

Regards
Rao Meka

buzzgraphics

Rao, I've called and left messages and emailed and received no response. So I guess we'll have this conversation publicly. The vehicle measurement tool is useless if there is no template to measure with. I can't remember the last time a template was ready to go, I ALWAYS have to request the template be "converted". This used to be just mildly annoying, taking about 5-0 minutes. but now it takes at least an hour of arguing about whether the template is really available, and once it finally is found then its an argument about getting it to work with the measurement tool. Nothing about this process is convenient and if I had hair I would have pulled it out long ago. Just today I tried to quote a customer to wrap his 1995 Honda Del Sol, got the profile for the car to set up and got to the usual message about the file not being available in Mr. Clipart so off to chat I go again. No one's even there this time. An hour later a tech finally responds and after haggling about the make and model like usual he tells me that vehicle isn't available and is there another vehicle i'd like to try instead. What?!? I'm looking at it on my screen in the signvox vehicle page that I set up, so I know its there, the tech just doesn't know how to find it. and it's now hours later and i still haven't made the quote, and lost all the sales momentum I had with the customer, not to mention the frustration of losing two hours trying to deal with this.

this is not an isolated issue. This happens in some form EVERY TIME I try to use the tool. I've tried calling you about the issue and left messages and have had no return correspondence. I've left a message on your Facebook page with no response. I'm not sure what's going on over there, but as a long time customer I am VERY frustrated and am now down the path of looking for alternatives, which will most definitely not be your shopvox product.

SignVOX

Merchant Member
Richard,
As we discussed, we are not getting the support form the Vehicle template providers and hence we stopped selling those. We cannot make them and hence I apologize for the inconvenience and we will refund the add-on subscription price as agreed upon. I wish we had control over the templates and we don't and hope you find a good solution for this or we will have to make those vehicle templates ourselves.

Good Luck

buzzgraphics

UPDATE: I have been contacted by Rao and been notified that the wrap tool is indeed not useable without the templates. He has offered to refund me on the service though, of which I appreciate. But that said, I don't think that signvox is the correct choice for our shop as the wrap tools aren't really useable any more. So I'm looking for a replacement, a tool that easily measures and prices wraps as well as large format sign jobs. It would be nice if it had the option to add offset printed items as well. I would prefer that the software not be cloud based, i need to be able to use the service offline and be able to control my data. Thanks.