• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to make forever smartcards in mutoh - How to

devahoch

SIGN MAKING COMPANY
Principle:
every cardreader need 5v for read/write from/to smartcard. For STARD, printer read from smartcard for STATUS of INK. after this, if 5v is turn off, printer time of time sent new status to cardreader, but 5v is off, nothing no-write to smartcard. That smartcard still have a status from beginer.
In MUTOH, (I have RH II 64 with 8 cartridges) is there 8 outputs from cardreaders and connect to small board in the side. from every output is RED WIRE with 5v, Is cutted and connect together to one SWITCH. For Start switch in TURN ON, after this, switch is TURN OFF.
With this you can to build a very cheap continously ink system with refill cartridge.
For late image from my printer.

kohhoken

Principle:
every cardreader need 5v for read/write from/to smartcard. For STARD, printer read from smartcard for STATUS of INK. after this, if 5v is turn off, printer time of time sent new status to cardreader, but 5v is off, nothing no-write to smartcard. That smartcard still have a status from beginer.
In MUTOH, (I have RH II 64 with 8 cartridges) is there 8 outputs from cardreaders and connect to small board in the side. from every output is RED WIRE with 5v, Is cutted and connect together to one SWITCH. For Start switch in TURN ON, after this, switch is TURN OFF.
With this you can to build a very cheap continously ink system with refill cartridge.
For late image from my printer.

can you explain in detail? and can it work on vj 628 model?