• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how to market trimless channel letter wholesale product

Bradley D

www.jigsign.com
I'm wondering what would be the most effective way to market a new wholesale product to the sign industry. We are located in the Dallas area and make specialty channel letters--essentially nicer looking channel letters without trim cap. We are UL listed and our trimless letters can be made small and complex. We also don't need to charge and arm and leg for them since we have the process fairly well streamlined with automatic equipment. I was considering the following methods:

1) spend money on advertising in a sign industry magazine
2) send sample letters to contacts I have in the sign industry
3) hire an outside sales representative
4) participate in local trade show
5) participate in ISA

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm posting some pictures of samples of letters that can be fabricated.

XRFTEi4Zw6_VqywV1yzmLp5cXJMH_OsN-4VMJFiFJ60kheYA6cVY7ZBVXzhIvuuKGj7hlQLMboeZMv4okTrD67wMUkLIbo2qbCol3OJHLEf0OWQwbQ=w271
vQs_RYYHfEDy5m3YFvIypp9J0rz8zO7lOaVFVRHJ9PA3ttkl7pvyVuxVSlx9U8f9FF3TVJNagx81k8sHZ5X3poF6rLkH8vHrTYLuYXfxuBamsqfSp2o=w773
Pj7ZD5E1yjsA_X9JxpVPSCI9YRTAkMrBm7E7P_Z49KTllR1bGfvu1QF8rPh0xeW2A5nqbzLLdBVCyYcshigsp2ANc2htYl4i-GTDOMENTx_2hLELjug=w472
AX6PjcMIeytabYvPM_CKDr-FOo5eyy61SUpYIF6DHrpjWUZJKCQJnXiBn-IUyFVG31RHC7DKDXuWbj-IqTRC1Ja3h5GjY0IyYkyZatp2GPDah03ytQ=w572
uGo-gs4PnzKaNcEYX_jX9OaQHgdTNtRVNtfgV17-rYv5KBAkQ5Uolifq8C1HzooolvOQEuV3Fr8O5OpLcflqEWolNINCBICrPAepxEqOi49krl0u1Z8=w472

Bradley D

www.jigsign.com
You could become a merchant member here. It pays off for many

I thought I would respond to my own question since i didnt get much help from others on this question and some time has passed. I started doing many things but using google ads to sell trimless channel letters has worked the best so far with trade shows coming in second. I usually browse the web with an adblocker but a lot of people do not. I think the key with google ads is making sure you limit the keywords to something that makes you unique. They charge $2 to $6 per click for my ad.