• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help How to recover a photoshop file?

chorizo

How to recover a photoshop file? messed up with the layers and saved in an incomprehensible format .when you reopen the program does not see it.

graphic24

Windows creates shadow copies of your files and store it as restore points. You should check whether your System Restore is enabled or disabled. To enable this features, you should do:

i) Go to Control Panel and click "System". Click "System Protection" and under "System Protection", be sure that it is set to "ON".

Recovery Process: download and install 'stellar' software and select "Multimedia Files < Photos and click "Next". Indicate the location from where PSD files were stored and click "Scan". If not successful with this "Scan" option, then try the "Deep Scan" option. Afterwards, preview the recoverable PSD files. Select your PSD files and save them at your preferred location.