• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help how to reduce feed speed Roland 540ex print and cut

easystar

Looking for a way to slow down feed speed once the print cycle is finished.

When the print process is complete, there is a short pause before the cut begins. In the case of a
say 4ft wide 6 foot print, the printer uses warp speed to roll back the print and then starts the cut
feature. I can slow down the print and cut feature (sounds confusing) but the speed of rolling
back a 6 foot print to then start cutting is what I would like to slow down.

woolly

Looking for a way to slow down feed speed once the print cycle is finished.

When the print process is complete, there is a short pause before the cut begins. In the case of a
say 4ft wide 6 foot print, the printer uses warp speed to roll back the print and then starts the cut
feature. I can slow down the print and cut feature (sounds confusing) but the speed of rolling
back a 6 foot print to then start cutting is what I would like to slow down.

Pen up speed under the pen knife menu

SlikGRFX

You could check the box for 'return to origin after print' under cut controls in Versaworks. That way it should return slowly to the origin, then begin the cutting.