• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to use the i1 with Flexi to measure a color?

Andy D

In Onyx I can put my i1 on a color and see what the RGB # is....
Is there a way to do that in Flexi?

PB33064

Dont know what a "il" is, but if you want to know a color in flexi, you can use the "color mixer" pallet and either select the item, or use your eye dropper on the object. The Color Mixer gives you RGB, CMYK, ect
Not sure that is what you were looking for but hope that helps

tetonsio

Look for i1share software program in Google, this is from from Gretag. You just place the colorimeter over the color you need to read and get the rgb values. You can copy and paste in your Ai or Corel..... Etc.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Very easily...... on the Fill/Stroke editor tool panel click Advanced (or double click the actual color). On the Color Specs Window that comes up on the bottom left are the buttons. You want to hit New or you will be editing the currently selected color, from there you can name a color, tweak it, click measure and use your i1 to measure a color, etc.

fleximeasure.jpg