• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 115 print head issue

Jr gong

Hi y'all, I'm new and while finishing up installing my new hp115 for the first time it's telling me both the Y-M print heads has to be "reseat" I did that and nothing, I clean it with the cleaning kit and nothing, 48hrs has gone and I'm stumped.
555d68e0bb3e251072ebf335011cf610.jpg
80fce6f0de4e30d023ec3b3cc82c6e1b.jpg
fd40969f953d41b6192db618430ec578.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jr gong

I did not even get to align the machine yet(it's band new) after installing these, the next step is to align.

Either your contacts have issues on the carriage or the printhad itself has issues. Have you tried to put in a different head of the same color. If that one works then most likely the printhead you have is faulty. If the new head doesn't work either it may be the carriage connections.

Jr gong

Either your contacts have issues on the carriage or the printhad itself has issues. Have you tried to put in a different head of the same color. If that one works then most likely the printhead you have is faulty. If the new head doesn't work either it may be the carriage connections.
I switched the other Y-M printhead and now BOOTH has error messages now, great.

Jr gong

My service provider said it may be a bad encoder strip, I cleaned it but nothing, arrrgh.

papabud

Lone Wolf
the encoder strip would effect the alignment portion.
clean your contacts
when removing and installing them. make sure its a straight up and down. firm pressure
you might not be installing them fully.

Jr gong

the encoder strip would effect the alignment portion.
clean your contacts
when removing and installing them. make sure its a straight up and down. firm pressure
you might not be installing them fully.
Did that like at least 20 times, swear, nothing, same errors sigh