• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 25500 - Best "Poster" paper?

Digital_Insight

Hello all

Just getting the HP 25500 up and running

Looking for some recs on good "poster" paper

I am currently using N Glance and it seems like this printer runs too "hot" for that stock.

Paper is constantly buckling in the center and heads are impacting the paper ruining the print.

thx

jasonx

Hello all

Just getting the HP 25500 up and running

Looking for some recs on good "poster" paper

I am currently using N Glance and it seems like this printer runs too "hot" for that stock.

Paper is constantly buckling in the center and heads are impacting the paper ruining the print.

thx

Reduce the heat? Increase the tension?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have two poster papers that will out perform anything out there and it has the best price point on the market as well. Let me know if you would like pricing.

Suz

I have two poster papers that will out perform anything out there and it has the best price point on the market as well. Let me know if you would like pricing.

I'll vouch for Josh/Bighfish and his Poster paper. I bought a roll, love it!!!

GB2

Old Member

Could you give a little more detail on the papers you carry Josh. Also, are your materials regular stock or do you deal in oversupply and closeout materials? In other words, if you order something from you today will that same product be available a year from now? How does one go about ordering from you, where is it shipped from and how is shipping cost factored in?

signswi

I can also vouch for Bigfish's Poster Paper, it's great stuff. I've used both it and the HP Photo Realistic Poster Paper, both are excellent products but Bigfish's product is a lot less expensive and equal in quality.

Also OP when you run poster paper set the media type to "HP Photo Real - low temp" and you'll get fantastic results. The HP blows away our solvent printers in the poster vertical.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Could you give a little more detail on the papers you carry Josh. Also, are your materials regular stock or do you deal in oversupply and closeout materials? In other words, if you order something from you today will that same product be available a year from now? How does one go about ordering from you, where is it shipped from and how is shipping cost factored in?

Yes no problem and for the record these poster papers will be around as long as their are latex printers on the market but I can understand your concern as from time to time I do get overstock or one time buy type products but my bread and butter products like this paper and perf and laminates and adhesive vinyls will be here for a long long time.

My poster papers come in a semi gloss finish and is a 6.5Mil and that runs at about $0.08 sq.ft and I also have a 10Mil semi gloss that runs about $0.12 a sq.ft. I would be more then happy to send you my full latex price guide if your interested.