• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp 310

Mf

Our new latex 310 showed up Friday, Saturday we spent installing electrical pretty excited. We had a mutoh 1304 & 1204 we ran them into the ground.. Bought them used to get us going ... Any one have any inputs on these good or bad? We bought because we had the worse support from our local norcal mutoh dealer.

Cheers

Matt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 213

Vinyldog

Just bought one as well. I like a lot of things about it compared to my old Roland SP540, but glad I have both. Haven't figured out how to print on smaller pieces with the HP yet. I get the warning that material has come off the roll.
Printing on paper has also been tricky but looks like the main problem is the heat settings on the factory profiles are way too high.

Mf

we been printing a lot since getting the 310 up and going so far so good, we print on some moto x material its 24 inch wide words great no changes load and go

Robert Gruner

L310 might be the best price/performance solution for indoor/outdoor wide-format color digital inkjet printing. 54" wide, 6 color, and includes SAI PostScript RIP.

Last edited by a moderator: