• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp 315 printhead

Jb1983

Looks like I need to replace a printhead, but just wondering which printhead #2 is?

I believe it’s the LC/LM
Am I right?

My prints started looking weird in certain colors.

Attachments

• 326D2073-A543-4AAC-9DFF-853EAF63DC80.jpeg
    326D2073-A543-4AAC-9DFF-853EAF63DC80.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 341
  • 5F68F69C-5A45-4D46-AB6B-4028DC41277A.jpeg
    5F68F69C-5A45-4D46-AB6B-4028DC41277A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 282

Carlos Valencia

Looks like I need to replace a printhead, but just wondering which printhead #2 is?

I believe it’s the LC/LM
Am I right?

My prints started looking weird in certain colors.
Hi please be sure that you run the printhead cleaning test, also the printhead test plot. Also the screen on your printer will show you exactly what printhead is the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jb1983

Hi please be sure that you run the printhead cleaning test, also the printhead test plot. Also the screen on your printer will show you exactly what printhead is the issue.
Well as you can see I ran the printhead test plot, as for the cleaning I ran two to no improvement, and the printer says printheads are all ok.
Ive ordered new printheads, so I will replace the bad one and have extras for when the others fail....

Carlos Valencia

Well as you can see I ran the printhead test plot, as for the cleaning I ran two to no improvement, and the printer says printheads are all ok.
Ive ordered new printheads, so I will replace the bad one and have extras for when the others fail....

Ok coo!l.

Last edited by a moderator: