• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question HP 360 Optimizer use

CaliforniaVibe

Production and Digital Print Operator
Anyone have an idea how much the HP 360 Latex goes through a whole roll (around 150 ft.)?

Just curious, sometimes I barely see the ml. move.

clarizeyale

From my understanding, the optimizer shouldn't be too heavy of a use. I think we have ours at about 5-8% distribution so it doesn't get changed very often.

I had issues with dark/heavy colors not drying enough. I had adjusted the heat, the passes... But still no luck. I took a class and a tech guy was there and he told me to increase my optimizer just by a little bit and that helped dry things no problem.

CaliforniaVibe

Production and Digital Print Operator
Thanks for the responses :)

I had about 30 ml left of my optimizer left to run a full 150' roll of heavy dark blue, I know I haven't seen it move much, but didn't trust it going over night. Replaced it, came in next morning and it ended up going through 130 ml of the optimizer. I'm at 120% saturation too.