• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hp 360 printhead alignment

papabud

Lone Wolf
so i have had my hp 360 a couple years now, and i finally ran into an issue i might have to fix.
my machine has started failing on the print head alignment.
i get some generic error about substrate/led error
my guess is the sensor is either dirty or failing.

any suggestions on how to clean this sensor or if the problem might be else where

papabud

Lone Wolf
none of the printheads have more than 3000 ml passed through them. i change them out about every 6000-8000ml

dypinc

so i have had my hp 360 a couple years now, and i finally ran into an issue i might have to fix.
my machine has started failing on the print head alignment.
i get some generic error about substrate/led error
my guess is the sensor is either dirty or failing.

any suggestions on how to clean this sensor or if the problem might be else where

Probably is the sensor. You should be able to get to it to clean it by removing the Maintenance Cartridge after you turn the printer off. That is how we did it with the L25500 anyway. But to be safe I would call tech support and get their advise.

papabud

Lone Wolf
so my sensor has been cleaned and i am still having this issue. also now after i have changed the maintenance station it reported it as not being new.
would both these issues be from the same sensor?

dypinc

After pulling the maintenance cartridge with the printer switched off it reported it as not being new? That is different than what the L25500 did.

Did you call tech support and ask about the procedure?

papabud

Lone Wolf
i did put a new cartage in using the replace function and it still reported it as not new.
i will be calling service today to find out if it is the sensor, if so i will just order a new one.