• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 360 Slow To Wake Up

Bly

As the title says, one of our 360s will some days take up to an hour to wake up.
Hard rebooting does nothing.
Our dealer has checked it, they replaced the HD under warranty but still does it.
Anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

kanini

You have probably already tried to run the file system check from the preventive maintenance menu? Is it any difference if you have the network cable plugged in or not? Firmware up to date? Just shooting wild here, if you already had a tech look at it, they should know more... =)

Bly

You have probably already tried to run the file system check from the preventive maintenance menu? Is it any difference if you have the network cable plugged in or not? Firmware up to date? Just shooting wild here, if you already had a tech look at it, they should know more... =)

Yeah done the file system check. He thought it may have been stuck halfway through an auto file system check - that's why he changed the HD.
I swapped the network cable to another socket and it seemed better for a while.
Maybe that deserves more investigation.