• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 9000s Job paused for cleaning left gap when started again.

csc

I am printing an 8ft banner. It stopped at 16 in. before end of job to do an auto clean. When it started up again it left a gap approx 1/32". Is there an option that I can set to do auto clean after an 8ft job. I rests after 40 cycles but I don't think this reflects on the auto clean cycle.
Any input would be appreciated.
Thank you

csc

Read through manual and still cannot find anything relating to that pause while outputting a large job. Does anybody have an idea on how to handle this problem? I do maintenance on a daily basis, even on weekends when not in use.
Please help!
Thanks

Bill Modzel

I ran 200 feet of vinyl through mine last week and I've never had the issue you're referring to. I'll get a pause every now and than, but never a gap in the print. Are you sure it isn't an issue with your file? I have seen raster files that, when zoomed in closely,
have had hairline breaks in them which have printed on my Edge. I've never seen it happen on my 9000 though in over three years of printing.