Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help HP Deskjet 1050C Decal printing

Discussion in 'Labels and Decals' started by Signs101Admin, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Signs101Admin

Signs101Admin Owner

Sep 30, 2016
    New Jersey
    I want to make decals for an outdoor product, my intention is to print it and laminate it to make it last longer. What material can I print on? Any brand suggestion, my printer is 30".

Tags:
  2. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Not familiar with your printer but I'm sure you can find adequate info if you use the "Search" function here or contact your local media/sign products suppler.

3. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Member

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
  4. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    When I used to run an Encad inkjet (yes that salesman saw me coming a mile away) with the pigment ink set we had pretty good results with vinyl from Sihl
    Not sure if this is the number but I think so (its been a while):
    https://www.sihlinc.com/technologies/premium_vinyl_sa_270_gloss/
    If you are running the dye inks they will fade pretty fast.
    With the pigment you could get a few months without lam and maybe a year or so with lam. We used Oracal 210 at the time.

5. FireSprint

FireSprint Merchant Member

We run alot of decals. Probably not any more expensive than you printing them yourself and you can get something designed for outdoor use.

Wholesale digital decals