• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP FB750 Heavier coat of ink

Jordan

What effect are you going for? If it’s opacity, you’ll need the white ink. If it’s backlit, there are backlit profiles from HP that should work.

However, you can bump up the ink levels in your rip software (if your rip allows you to do so). But the most effective way to do what you’re asking is to run the job twice on the same material. It’s not the easiest thing on hybrids, and you will definitely need adhesion promoter on plexi.

Joshua Barnes

What effect are you going for? If it’s opacity, you’ll need the white ink. If it’s backlit, there are backlit profiles from HP that should work.

However, you can bump up the ink levels in your rip software (if your rip allows you to do so). But the most effective way to do what you’re asking is to run the job twice on the same material. It’s not the easiest thing on hybrids, and you will definitely need adhesion promoter on plexi.
I'm using Onyx rip software. We're completely new to the program, so I'm wondering if anyone can show me how to alter the ink levels.