• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP FB750 min sheet size

PrintItBig

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the minimum panel size that can be printed on this machine is please? I can't seem to find it in the literature.

Thanks.

flyplainsdrifta

I've seen jigs tho routed out of 1/4 pvc for stuff like that. if you are going to so something tiny though, be mindful of rollers. sometimes the roller can land on the front of media like that and pop up the back side as its crossing into the print area.

ikarasu

You can do as small as you want. At least on the FB500... I just tell it its bigger than it is, and when it says it cant find media / are you sure its there, you click yes.

You may have to manually tell it it's thickness... For that you can do it manually, or load a thicker sheet and just hit use the same thickness.

The quality isn't always as good though. 1/10 of the signs I printed was pretty blurry, I'm presuming because it's not long enough to touch the roller, so the advance speed isn't as accurate. We've only done it a few times though... Much better to print on a bigger sheet and cut down if possible. That, or make a jig and use the jig.