• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP FB750 Printhead Replacement

Dylan Phillips

The lm printhead on our HP FB750 printer has shot an error message for several months now, saying that the "printhead warmer is too warm" or "printhead warmer failed."

I knew this would eventually lead to total printhead failure, and now since we're at that point.. does anyone have any advice, videos, literature, etc. about changing a printhead on this machine?

We have replaced heads before on this printer, but with the help of an HP technician. So I have a decent amount of knowledge about everything, but if you have more experience or any advice to give, I'm all ears!

flyplainsdrifta

weird. Same head as me. Sorry i dont have much in the way of help on that front. ive always left it up to the techs to do printhead stuff. i just find it curious that i had the same issue. if you did need to print you could potentially turn off the LC and LM headconfig in the rip and go 4 color? has gotten me thru in a pinch.