• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp fb950

CIM

Hi every one,

i'm looking for i/o board for a hp fb950,
does some body have one for sell?

Thanks, i'll be waiting for answer.

kev324

I don't have one for sale but I'm curious why you're looking for one. Capacitor fall off? Had that happen on our Colorspan and the 950 board looks real similar...

fb950mx

hp fb950 vacum problems.

Hi everybody!! i have some new printheads in my HPfb950, but they doesnt look like news sometimes at the primebars. sometimes they print perfect sometimes no.

I change alll the electronic part, Head Board, OHS board, color wire that goes fom OHS to the I/0 Board thermistors for new ones. but still doing the same problems. The tech support in Mexico is not the best. So we are desparate.

One Tech was wondering that could be a problem of air but im not going to shop all possibles spare parts of vacum... anyone ever had a similar problem???

regards!!

wunder

You can send the IO-Board for check and repair to us.

1st which INK you use ? OEM or 3rd Party.....often seen that 3rd party ink make same trouble....

2nd Checkout all reservoirs if its not clogging the overflow lines "connector"

3rd the vaccum/pressure valves "real closing/working"