Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP Flatbed 550 low use

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • Wanted To Buy' started by Rocket Designs, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Rocket Designs

Rocket Designs New Member

Apr 20, 2014
    Medford
    Just over a year old HP FB550 for sale. Low use, like new still. No issues, moving a different direction and need more embroidery equipment. Asking $61500. Has the extension tables included.paid $82 I have a substrate rack and quite a bit of substrate materials that can be negotiated very reasonable. Located in southern Oregon. 5415791169 or email sales@rocketdesignsllc.com for more info.

2. Rocket Designs

Apr 20, 2014
    Medford
    Price drop to $58500 - very low hours of use and perfect condition. Prints few jobs a week.

3. Rocket Designs

Apr 20, 2014
    Medford
    PRICE DROP to $57000 - Much below my payoff, I need it gone. Zero issues, no nozzles out. Prints Perfect. I am literally paying to sell this. I also will include a $2500 custom Substrate Rack, and all the substrates I have left. Negotiable on that.

4. Rocket Designs

Apr 20, 2014
    Medford
    Just over a year old HP FB550 for sale. Low use, like new still. No issues, moving a different direction and need more embroidery equipment. Asking $57000. Has the extension tables included.paid $82 I have a substrate rack and quite a bit of substrate materials that can be negotiated very reasonable. Located in southern Oregon. 5415791169 or email sales@rocketdesignsllc.com for more info.