• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Flatbed 550 low use

Rocket Designs

Just over a year old HP FB550 for sale. Low use, like new still. No issues, moving a different direction and need more embroidery equipment. Asking $61500. Has the extension tables included.paid $82 I have a substrate rack and quite a bit of substrate materials that can be negotiated very reasonable. Located in southern Oregon. 5415791169 or email sales@rocketdesignsllc.com for more info.

Rocket Designs

Just over a year old HP FB550 for sale. Low use, like new still. No issues, moving a different direction and need more embroidery equipment. Asking $61500. Has the extension tables included.paid $82 I have a substrate rack and quite a bit of substrate materials that can be negotiated very reasonable. Located in southern Oregon. 5415791169 or email sales@rocketdesignsllc.com for more info.
Price drop to $58500 - very low hours of use and perfect condition. Prints few jobs a week.

Rocket Designs

PRICE DROP to $57000 - Much below my payoff, I need it gone. Zero issues, no nozzles out. Prints Perfect. I am literally paying to sell this. I also will include a $2500 custom Substrate Rack, and all the substrates I have left. Negotiable on that.

Rocket Designs

Just over a year old HP FB550 for sale. Low use, like new still. No issues, moving a different direction and need more embroidery equipment. Asking $57000. Has the extension tables included.paid $82 I have a substrate rack and quite a bit of substrate materials that can be negotiated very reasonable. Located in southern Oregon. 5415791169 or email sales@rocketdesignsllc.com for more info.