• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Hp L25500 Driver For Flexi- Where/how Do I Get It?

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Hi Folks, after buying an HP L25500, (60"), the seller used Onyx as a rip and was keeping that for their next printer.
Flexi was promoted as an affordable RIP for the HP L25500, but I cannot find any drivers in it, only one driver in Flexi for an L65500, which is extra narrow at about 1 metre.

I downloaded a 250 meg driver file from the HP website. It has a FMW filetype, but I have no idea how to open or install that, after trying the susual right click, and double-clicking options.

Running Win7-32 in preference.

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks!

Matthew Scher

That driver is in Flexi but is locked by default. You need to contact SAi with your user ID to get the driver unlocked. The few times I've done this it was at no cost but policy may have changed and there may be a fee for this driver.

FrankW

With current releases of Flexi, the driver isn't locked anymore. As far as I remember it was only locked with 8 and 10. Perhaps the right time to upgrade.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Thanks, Frank.
I don't need to plot/cut, just to print/RIP, so perhaps version 11 might be cheaper...
but I have contacted them, and they're super-slow to respond.

timgo

Graphics Designer
Hi Folks, after buying an HP L25500, (60"), the seller used Onyx as a rip and was keeping that for their next printer.
Flexi was promoted as an affordable RIP for the HP L25500, but I cannot find any drivers in it, only one driver in Flexi for an L65500, which is extra narrow at about 1 metre.

I downloaded a 250 meg driver file from the HP website. It has a FMW filetype, but I have no idea how to open or install that, after trying the susual right click, and double-clicking options.

I have used Software for your HP L25500.
This software supports drivers of your HP L25500

Please email me if you're interested. at: timotyen@yahoo.com

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Craft Edge- nope... but it's not what I'm needing anyhow.
Signlab trial, yes - but the trial won't let me print/RIP to test it, before buying a full version + dongle.
Tim has been helpful though. I'm still trying to work something out.