• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L25500 Technician Manual

I was scanning the internet the other day for the error codes for my L25500 and came accros the Technicians Manual for the printer. It's about 600 something pages. If anybody would like it please PM me and I will e-mail it to you. It's very detailed with pictures of everything from wiring to how to correct print problems. How to wipe hard drive. How to run in boot mode....etc. Let me know thought I should share.

Having trouble sending out the file. It's 30MB compressed and the majority of the people on here don't have the ability to receive a file that big I guess. Some it will send to and others just bounce back. Is there somewhere I could just upload online that would be good. Also somebody commented that there was a forum for manuals on here but I couldn't find it.

It's proving harder to share then I thought haha. Here is my solution. I have the file loaded onto dropbox. If you can download it from there the congratulations. If you can't got to dropbox.com. Go to login and enter this info.

signshop(at)coastaltraffic(dot)com Password: cts123

Enter that and then when the screen loads. Right Click the HP l25500 folder and download folder.

Let me know if anybody has success stories.

genericname

Cool! Thanks!

You really should just set up a share link though, so people can't log in to your dropbox account and change stuff.

genericname

Pouring over the manual right now. I had no idea the L25500 had an internal HD. Doesn't that seem like a liability? I love the idea of circuit breakers in there though, instead of fuses.

genericname

So the breakers are just for the heater and curing unit, which is fine, since they take so much bloody juice. The rest of the components still rely on fuses.

I noticed the main board in there is basically just a re-purposed PC motherboard. They didn't even remove the PCI slots, or the PS/2 ports on the side. The only markings I can see, where the model would normally be, are "JESULIN +LF". Might be an OEM model to keep snoops like me from replacing it with an aftermarket part. Anyone have any other info, like other model markings, on the main boards of their HPs?

signswi

So the breakers are just for the heater and curing unit, which is fine, since they take so much bloody juice. The rest of the components still rely on fuses.

I noticed the main board in there is basically just a re-purposed PC motherboard. They didn't even remove the PCI slots, or the PS/2 ports on the side. The only markings I can see, where the model would normally be, are "JESULIN +LF". Might be an OEM model to keep snoops like me from replacing it with an aftermarket part. Anyone have any other info, like other model markings, on the main boards of their HPs?

Probably a Foxconn board made to spec for HP.