Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help HP L25500

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Bubba06, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Bubba06

Bubba06 Just Somebody

Feb 13, 2005
    Manning SC
    Does anyone have any 789 printheads lying around they want to get rid of, until mine come in from China?

I'm probably grasping for straws here, but..........

Tags:
  2. Ian Stewart-Koster

Ian Stewart-Koster Active Member

Sep 27, 2003
    Qld, Australia
    I have one MLM, one CLC, and four YK 789 heads unused,(6 total), plus ink one LM, two M, two LC, one C, one Y & three K = 10 cartridges unopened. All are out of date, of course, but they used to work fine when I had the 25500, and were out of date even then.

But I'm in Australia, and the last package I sent to Canada took 1 week short of 4 months to get there, despite premium postage. Sent mid April, arrived Aug.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  3. jimboeejit

jimboeejit Member

Apr 30, 2020
    uk
    im in th UK...but probably takes 7-10 days for them to get to you

4. Emerald Vinyl

Emerald Vinyl New Member

Sep 9, 2020
    Charlotte, NC
    What color are you looking for? I'm not in the shop at the moment but I believe I have light cyan and magenta

5. Bubba06

Bubba06 Just Somebody

Feb 13, 2005
    Manning SC
    Cyan/Light Cyan is exactly what i'm looking for.

6. Emerald Vinyl

Emerald Vinyl New Member

Sep 9, 2020
    Charlotte, NC
    Id be glad to send it over. Send me your email and we can work it out. Im in Charlotte, NC.

7. Dangreenst

Dangreenst New Member

Hello

I have a full set of new 789 OEM heads I just installed. Now Im getting a 79:04 error. I was advised to update firmware but cannot install latest version 7.0.0.5 I may be will to sell full set if I cant get it fixed.

8. jimboeejit

jimboeejit Member

Apr 30, 2020
    uk
    i had an l25500 and got this error once...replaced printhead...bang!...carriage slammed to side of rail....put another printhead in...back to normal...out of curiosity...put the 'error' printhead into slot 2....bang!...side of rails and 79 error...so for me it was a dodgy printhead...