• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L260 Disassembled

Milo

upload_2021-1-18_13-42-59.jpeg upload_2021-1-18_13-46-47.jpeg upload_2021-1-18_13-47-48.jpeg

The guys taking apart the L260 for disposal! It was awesome seeing how it was put together. One issue we had was the L260 was giving a "LM Cartridge Missing" message which would not allow printing. When taking it apart we removed the left side of the housing that exposed the back end of the ink cartiridges. It was a broken plastic piece that was about 1" long that kept the back end of the ink housing tight when inserting the ink. I guess it just snapped from the "rocking motion" that these did in operation.

We could have used duct tape or laser cut a new plastic part had we known.

But here is the awesome part. My 365 completed a 54 x 7ft job in the time in took my old faithul 260 to warm up!

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Save the other clips because you can have the same part broken in the 365... Nah don't bother, very easy fix with zip tie.